PANTHER FAQFrequently Asked Questions at Panther
Why should I play at Panther?
- Largest outdoor airsoft facility (57 Acres) in British Columbia.
- 10+ unique fields and terrain.
- Offering a variety of games that showcase all aspects of airsoft.
- Reliable and quality rental equipment.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional Staff.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- We are one of the few airsoft facilities in the world that have operating tanks and other military vehicles thanks to the Canadian Military Education Centre.
- Many of our buildings and structures in the field were made and used by the BC film industry. You can see our field in many locally filmed tv shows and movies.
- Canadian owned and operated since 1986.
Why should I make a booking?
Is airsoft safe?
Each player is required to hear the safety speech that is not only told to our customers before they start playing, but is also on our website to maximize coverage of knowledge on equipment safety. Our rules encompass everything from gun safety to engagement rules, no fire zones, and courteous behavior. You can read the field rules here. We also have a poster of the rules inside the safe zone for players to read.
We give the entire drop-in group a safety speech at 11am before the first game. All players renting equipment will be given a safety speech before they are handed their guns. If you are new to the field and do not need to rent, please ensure you are present for the 11am safety speech or request one from a staff member if you missed it. You can also read the rules inside the safe zone.
What is the minimum age to play airsoft?
When are paintball drop-in games?
How many players show up to airsoft drop-ins?
What rental guns are available?
For airsoft our rental fleet consists of G&G CM16s. These airsoft rifles are stylistically similar to the M4 model. We do not have pistols for rent. You are welcome to bring your own sidearm to play with alongside the rental gun, just make sure it falls within the FPS limits on our field rules.
How many games are we going to play?
Will we be playing with other people?
We currently do not offer private games. Airsoft players, including groups that prebook will play with the other drop-in players that day. We generally see anywhere from 60-200 players on any given Saturday or Sunday. With larger crowds the games will generally use multiple fields at once to allow players lots of room to flank the enemy team. Despite our acreage, we see such a large turn out of customers that we are unable to assign a staff member and field to each prebooked group. Regardless of skill level, most players prefer playing with the public group, as opposed to a smaller group, as there are more variation available with the games and more targets to shoot.
Where is the field located?
What should I bring?
- Upper Body: We recommend bringing layers so you can adjust them accordingly if needed (t-shirt’s, hoodies).
- Lower Body: We recommend camo pants, sweatpants, or whatever you’re comfortable in.
- Because we are an outdoor facility you may get a little dirty during the action of play so we recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. We do have coveralls available but we recommend wearing clothes you would be comfortable playing in on the off chance the coveralls do not fit comfortably.
- Shoes with ankle support such as hiking boots and combat boots are ideal. Older runners are also fine but please leave your brand new Yeezy’s at home.
- Light gloves for hand protection and we do offer gloves for sale onsite if you forget.
- Drinking water, especially in hot weather and we have a wide selection of beverages available onsite if you forget.
- Extra money for more ammo or food/drink.
- A camera, if you want pictures of your day.
- A signed Waiver Form if you are under the age of 18 and are not being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What should I NOT bring?
- Alcohol or drugs. Alcohol or illicit substance use will result in immediate removal from the premises without refund.
- Dangerous/prohibited items or devices (Knives, restricted firearms).
- BBQ’s or cooking equipment.
- Non-bio bb’s and bb’s under 0.20g.
- Smoke grenades or marine smoke.
Do you have games during the week?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations or postponements must be made more than 24 hours in advance of the booking.
- Full or partial refunds are unavailable within 24 hours of the booking time.
- Rain, hail, and light snow are not eligible reasons for cancellation within 24 hours of booking time.
- We will contact your booking if the facility must close due to heavy snowfall or storms.